QUINOAPLEX R₃ organic based bond builder and protein conditioner, binds, moisturizes, and nourishes with natural quinoa protein. It restores even the most damaged hair, giving volume, strength and protection. It improves color retention. With certified organic ingredients in its formulation, it rebuilds hair damaged during chemical color or bleaching.
- Organic based bond builder; protein conditioner; repair for all hair types
- Rebuilds hair damaged by protein loss during chemical color or bleaching
- Use before coloring or bleaching to reduce breakage and slow hair thinning (men and women); prolongs color retention and vibrancy
- Quinoa shown to reduce damage by up to 32%; up to 51% shinier, smoother, stronger, more manageable hair
- Visibly glossier, more vibrant hair, guaranteed
Guards from exposure to and protects against:
- Chemical color; bleaching
- Heat styling; over processing and/or washing
- Hair breakage; thinning hair (men and women)
- Sun; UV
- Sea; Salt; Chlorine
- Drying wind; city pollution
- Suitable for all hair types
- Certified organic ingredients including quinoa protein and aloe vera
- Free from silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, DEA, and aldehydes
- Gluten-free; GMO-free; Toxic-free
- Hypoallergenic suitable for asthmatics
- Not tested on animals
- Nurture hair naturally with quinoa protein
QUINOAPLEX R₃ the organic based bond builder and protein conditioner. Developed for professional use, quinoa protein and the protein composition of hair and nails are almost identical. So when the proteins come together they immediately bond, making the hair stronger, and rebuilding it naturally.
- Does not leave a plastic-like film
- Prevents split ends and improves strength
- Ideal for thin; thinning; bleach damaged hair; slows hair loss
- Increases elasticity and manageability
- Refreshes scalp activating circulation and provides oil reduction
- Replenishes amino acids and restores vitamins to hair after highlights and balayage
- Creates sleekness and brightness keeping true color longer (when used before coloring)
- Builds volume for easier styling and increases gloss for healthier looking hair
QUINOAPLEX R₃ may be used as a single step 3-in-1 tool or service for:
- Scalp treatment; oil reduction
- Rejuvenation - reverses damage
- Pre-color; color; color correction; balayage; bleaching
- Curl definition; perming; perm neutralization
- Post-relaxer and post-perm conditioner
- Keratin treatment
- Cutting lotion
- Use with hot tools
- Ethnic hair care
- Stand-alone treatment
One product, one bottle, one easy step to leave hair healthier, restored, and full of shine.
Hair is 85% protein. Hair loses its protein through coloring, bleaching, sun, sea, and washing. This damage results in hair breakage and thinning hair.
- Quinoa protein is the same as hair protein. Use Quinoa between shampoo and conditioner to put it back. Hair is stronger with more body and volume
- Use before coloring or bleaching. More so for damaged or thinning hair. Hair takes and holds color better. There is less damage from the color or bleach
- Quinoa protein has small molecules. They are small enough to go in to the hair shaft. This slows hair thinning for men and women. Hair looks and feels thicker and fuller
Quinoa is a new active ingredient called the “mother of all grains” due to its high protein content.
QUINOAPLEX R₃'s unique formula uses it to rebuild damaged and thinning hair. See the effects straight away!
QUICK START GUIDE
On The Go (1 min.) Spray in to clean hair. Go!
Quick (5 min.) Shampoo hair. Towel dry. Spray in to hair. Section the hair as it is used. Lather. (Protects hair more if not rinsed.)
Regular (10-15 min.) Shampoo hair. Towel dry. Spray in to hair. Section the hair as it is used. Lather. Wait 10-15 minutes. Rinse. (Rinsing is optional.)
Pro (15-20 min.) Shampoo hair. Towel dry. Spray in to hair. Section the hair as it is used. Lather. Wait 10-15 minutes. Rinse. Use conditioner. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse.
QUINOAPLEX R₃ instantly reverses damage, reviving hair, leaving it radiant
Coloring / Bleaching
Take QUINOAPLEX R₃ to your regular colorist / stylist for them to apply as below. If you are home coloring you may apply yourself — as below.
Add 4 pumps (0.17 fl. oz. / 1 teaspoon) to color or bleach used at home. It will work with all products. It will not interfere with or change your color. It will make a big difference to the result. Making hair shinier and stronger. ONC colors and bleach already contain quinoa, so there is no need to add more.
QUINOAPLEX R₃ allows chemical processes to be applied more confidently; hair stays healthier, minimizing itchiness during use
Spray 3-5 pumps to the scalp. Section the hair as it is used. Wait 10 minutes. Rinse.
QUINOAPLEX R₃ helps reduce oil at the roots and improves circulation to the hair follicle. Slows hair thinning for men and women. Hair looks and feels thicker and fuller
HOW TO USE QUINOAPLEX R₃ RAPID HAIR RENEWAL FORMULA
On Fine Hair
Use twice a week as hair care. It improves strength, creates volume and increases resistance. First wash hair, then towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX R₃ from roots to ends in sections and gently massage. Process for 15 minutes. Then rinse and dry hair. If you desire your hair to be softer, use conditioner after rinsing QUINOAPLEX R₃ and process for 3 minutes.
For Oily Scalp
Wash hair and towel dry. Section hair in to thin sections and spray QUINOAPLEX R₃ to roots. Do not massage, only spread with your fingertips. Process for 10 minutes, rinse and blow-dry with 122ºF heat. Use twice a week.
For Volume on Fine Hair
Wash hair, spray 5-6 times with QUINOAPLEX R₃ to hair while it is still damp. Do not rinse. Blow-dry and style as usual. Do not spray too much, because it may increase weight. If it increases weight, dilute with water.
As a Pre-Coloring Process at Home
There are many amino acids in QUINOAPLEX R₃ If you use QUINOAPLEX R₃ as hair care one day before the coloring process, coloring results will be more long lasting and vibrant. In addition, if the pH level of hair decreases, hair will be more resilient. First, wash hair and towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX R₃ from roots to ends and process for 15 minutes. Then rinse and use conditioner. Process for 3 minutes and rinse.
Use as Pre-Coloring Process on Less Damaged Hair
Using QUINOAPLEX R₃ on less-damaged hair right before coloring creates a better-looking result by increasing the vitality of the color. First, shampoo hair gently, rinse and towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX R₃ from roots to ends, process for 15 minutes and rinse. Do not use conditioner. Dry hair completely before continuing the coloring process. This hair care service provides color pigments a stronger bond with hair.
As Pre-Coloring Process on Very Damaged Hair
First, use prepared hair color dye to roots normally, and then spray QUINOAPLEX R₃ to ends. Process for 10 minutes and blow-dry ends. After hair is dry, use newly prepared hair color dye to ends and process 15-25 minutes. Rinse and shampoo and condition hair as you would after ONC artofcolor professional service. In this service, clients can use QUINOAPLEX R₃ to rebuild hair with quinoa proteins and amino acids at home. Color result is more long lasting, bright and vibrant.
Use QUINOAPLEX R₃ the day before bleaching with lightener to make hair healthier. Use QUINOAPLEX R₃ from roots to ends, process for 15 minutes and rinse. Towel dry and use conditioner. Process for 5 minutes, rinse and blow dry. Hair is now stronger for bleaching.
WATCH THE TUTORIALS
- QUINOAPLEX R3 Natural Hair Repair Tutorial (1.38)
- Application For Color Retention (5.24)
- Use During Bleaching (2:20)
- Application For Roots (7:50)
- Application For BLONDEX (6:32)
- Use For Curl Definition (2:01)
- Application For Oil Reduction (2:01)
WATCH THE TESTIMONIALS
- Damage From Bleaching (0:11)
- Stylist (0:24)
- Actress (0:46)
- Over Processed From High Lift (0:32)
- Salon Owner (0:16)
- Long Hair (0:14)
- Male Pattern Baldness (0:09)
- Global Beauty Masters (0:33)
- Playlist (8 Videos)
Do not use on thick, coarse, healthy hair.
Leave conditioner in for 5 minutes where indicated.
Do not use straight after coloring, because it can push color out of the hair. Wait 3-4 days.
Ingredients: Aqua, **Propanediol, **Coco-glucoside, **Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Quaternium-80, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-22, Magnesium Sulfate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Parfum, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
*Soil Association Organic Standard
**Natural & Organic Standard (ECOCERT)